Empowering Biodiversity Research conference
The Belgian Biodiversity Platform and several key Biodiversity Informatics related partner institutes are pleased to invite you to the Conference “Empowering Biodiversity Research”, which will take place on May 21th 2015 in Brussels at the Palace of Academies. The conference will bring together representatives of national and international scientific institutes to explore and discuss the opportunities and strengths related to Biodiversity Informatics and Open Data. A world of tools, standards and data is waiting to be used by you!
The conference is organised by the Belgian Biodiversity Platform and partners:
- Lifewatch Belgium
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences
- Royal Museum for Central Africa
- Botanic Garden Meise
- Flanders Marine Institute
- Université catholique de Louvain
- Research Institute for Nature and Forest
- Université Libre de Bruxelles
- Gembloux Agro-Bio Tech
- Belgian Science Policy (BELSPO)
More information on the programme and registration on the conference website.